One of my favorite vegetables to eat are zucchinis. However, in the summer time I don’t think that anyone really likes to turn on their stove, of course in a heat wave like this. So, to save you all from passing out from heat exhaustion I wanted to share this quick and easy recipe. This recipe should make two servings.
- 1 Large zucchini
- 2/3 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stems of scallions, chopped
Parmesan Olive Oil Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 grated Parmesan cheese (roughly half on pasta)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash & peel zucchini ( I used my Pampered Chef Julienne Peeler seen here)
- Chop scallions & halve the cherry tomatoes
- Toss together and set aside.
- 4. Add together your olive oil, garlic, parsley, cayenne pepper, and half of the grated Parmesan cheese in a separate bowl.
- 5. Toss the rest of the cheese in the noodle mixture.
- 6. Add salt & pepper to taste and toss desired amount over your noodles. ( I usually keep my noodles and sauce separate until I’m ready to eat).
I hope you all enjoyed this refreshing vegetarian “pasta” dish.